The global crypto market on July 20, 2021, shows a bearish movement, started with a decrease of 7.49% over the last day. The total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours is $64.31B, which makes a 31.75% increase.
Bitcoin, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, fell below the crucial $30,000 level for the first time since June 22. Its price today declined over 6.26% and 9.56% in the last 7 days, trading at $29,708.98. Though the bitcoin price declined, its dominance in the cryptocurrency market is 46.66%, an increase of 0.50% over the last day.
Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency, also received a major slip of 8.07% in the last 24 hours, trading at $1743.67 at the time of writing. Other cryptocurrencies in the top 10 list also failed to hold on to the gains today and fell below an average of 5%.
- Tether with a fall of 0.00% is trading at $1
- Binance Coin with a fall of 11.95% is trading at $264.08
- Cardano with a fall of 10.35% is trading at $1.06
- XRP with a fall of 9.72% is trading at $0.5292
- Dogecoin with a fall of 8.36% is trading at $0.1645
- Polkadot with a fall of 14.31% is trading at $10.64
Overall the cryptocurrency market is showing a bearish movement at the time of writing, a good time for crypto investors to invest for getting bigger returns in the future. Follow our blog to stay updated and make an investment in your favorite cryptocurrencies at the lowest market price.