On 15th February 2021, though the total crypto market volume has increased by 0.95% in the last 24 hours, most of the coins, listed on coinmarketcap.com are showing a bearish movement at the time of writing. The world’s most popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin(BTC) fell by 2.45%. This fall has been observed when BTC was just $600 away from touching a record high of $50,000 just a day ago.
Ethereum (ETH), the world’s second most popular cryptocurrency fell by 4.13%, following a fell by 0.77% on Sunday, trading at $1,760 at the time of writing.
Other cryptocurrencies that show red signs are as follow:
- Tether (USDT) with a fall of 0.06% is trading at $1.00.
- Cardano (ADA) with a fall of 5.03% is trading at $0.8392
- Ripple (XRP) with a fall of 10.01% is trading at $0.5579
- Polkadot (DOT) with a fall of 7.10% is trading at $26.54
- Binance Coin (BNB) with a fall of 1.21% is trading at $129.80
- Litecoin (LTC) with a fall of 9.97% is trading at $203.44
- Chainlink(LINK) with a fall of 7.64% is trading at $32.10
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with a fall of 3.03% is trading at $684.72
The market is showing bearish movement as most of the coins are showing red signs. This is really a great time to invest in cryptocurrencies to book bigger profits in the future. If you too want to invest in cryptocurrencies, visit PCEX Member.