On 25th February 2021, the red sign is dominating the whole cryptocurrency market and its impact is clearly visible on the entire cryptocurrency market. The global crypto market cap is decreased by 2.83% in the last 24 hours.
The world’s most popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin also fell 2.27% in the last 24 hours and is currently trading at $49,810.20. Following the Bitcoin path, almost all cryptocurrencies that are listed on the coinmarketcap are giving a red signal.
Ethereum, the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency with a fall of 4.47% is trading at $1617.80 at the time of writing.
Other coins that are showing a red signal in the top 10 lists are as follows: m
- Binance Coin with a fall of 9.06% is trading at $248.51
- Tether with a fall of 0.26% is trading at $0.9979
- Cardano with a fall of 0.27% is trading at $1.04
- Polkadot with a fall of 7.68% is trading at $33.47
- XRP with a fall of 5.64% is trading at $0.4666
- Litecoin with a fall of 1.94% is trading at $183.72
- Chainlink with a fall of 3.44% is trading at $27.45
- Bitcoin Cash with a fall of 3.54% is trading at $530.43
Overall the market is showing a bearish movement today. If you too want to invest in the cryptocurrency market then you should visit our guide to make a smart investment decision.