After two days long bearish run, the crypto market on 27th February 2021 has shown a bullish run with the total global crypto market cap of $1.44T, by receiving an increase of 4.86% increase over the last day.
By receiving a decline of 15.97% in the past 7 days, the world’s first cryptocurrency Bitcoin has observed a jump of 3.52% in the last 24 hours and is trading at $46547.12 at the time of writing. Not only bitcoin, Ethereum with a jump of 2.69% in the last 24 hours is trading at $1469.62.
Though all cryptocurrencies in the top 10 lists by market cap are showing a green signal, Cardano has become the talk of the town for all good reasons. By receiving a price jump of 35.10% in the last 24 hours and 31.02% in the last 7 days, Cardano (ADA) has become the third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, having a total market cap of $42,832,367,963.
Replacing the Tether position, Binance Coin becomes the fourth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, and with a hike of 3.08%, Binance coin is trading at $226.50 at the time of writing.
Other currencies that are performing well in the top 10 lists are as follows:
- Polkadot with an increase of 13.15% in the past 24 hours is currently trading at $33.47
- XRP with an increase of 1.51% in the past 24 hours is currently trading at $0.4331
- Litecoin with an increase of 0.45% in the past 24 hours is currently trading at $171.92
- Chainlink with an increase of 1.37% in the past 24 hours is currently trading at $25.13
- Bitcoin Cash with an increase of 2.70% in the past 24 hours is currently trading at $488.01
Overall the cryptocurrency market is showing a bullish run. This means that market is showing a positive movement today. To invest in the cryptocurrency market, visit PCEX Member.