On April 3, 2021, the cryptocurrency market has opened with a good start with maximum coins showing green signals on the coinmarketcap. Observing an increase of 1.60% in the last day, the global market cap has reached the total value of $1.96T with a total crypto market volume of $153.12B in the last 24 hours. Though the coin market cap has received a significant boost the crypto market volume over the last 24 hours has decreased by 10.24% in the last 24 hours.
This could be because of the sudden downfall in the bitcoin price. Bitcoin- the world’s apex cryptocurrency has decreased by 0.24% in the last 24 hours and at the time of writing trading at $59,831.87.
Ethereum has been in talks in the past few months for all good reasons has given its investors another chance of joy by receiving an increase of 5.49% in the last 24 hours and 23.77% in the past 7 days. Currently, ETH is trading at $2,108.85 forming a total market cap of $243,175,530,404.
Being on number 3 by market cap, Binance coin in the first half is showing a red signal by observing a fall of 0.45% in the last 24 hours and trading at $342.99 at the time of writing. Apart from bitcoin and Binance coins, all coins on the top 10 lists are showing positive sign and trading at pretty good prices. For instance,
- Tether with an increase of 0.04% is trading at $1.00
- Polkadot with an increase of 16.90% is trading at $44.38
- Cardano with an increase of 2.26% is trading at $1.22
- XRP with an increase of 12.07% is trading at $0.6471
- Uniswap with an increase of 7.31% is trading at $31.66
- Litecoin with an increase of 3.04% is trading at $213.31
- Chainlink with an increase of 6.37% is trading at $32.42
Overall the market is showing a positive movement today. Those who are in doubt should start investing in this market to get bigger returns from their investment.