The cryptocurrency market on July 7,2021 started with a jump of 1.04% over the last day, with a total market cap of $1.48T. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two major cryptocurrencies whose price surged 0.16% and 2.95% in the last 24 hours, making a total market cap of $652.46B and $278.55B. Bitcoin at the time of writing is trading at $34789.18 and Ethereum at $2391.58.
Though Bitcoin and Ethereum are up, other currencies that are showing red signals are as follow:
- Tether (USDT) with a fall of 0.02% is trading at $1.00
- Cardano (ADA) with a fall of 0.85% is trading at $1.44
- XRP with a fall of 0.67% is trading at $0.6715
- Dogecoin (DOGE) with a fall of 1.82% is trading at $0.2358
- USD Coin (USDC) with a fall of 0.03% is trading at $0.9998
Other currencies that are giving green signals except Bitcoin and Ethereum are Binance Coin (BNB), Polkadot (DOT), and Uniswap (UNI) and are currently trading at $332.93, $16.65, and $23.08 respectively. If you want to stay updated with the real-time crypto market price, follow our platform and make investments at the lowest trading price.