The crypto market on March 9th, 2021 opens at a good start. The world’s most popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin with an increase of 6.75% in the last 24 hours is currently trading at $53,720.90. With the increase in the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum, the global crypto market cap spiked 6.80% in the last 24 hours, reaching 1.65 Trillion. The total cryptocurrency market volume at the time of writing is $131.88 B, which makes an 18.15% increase in the last 24 hours.
Following the path of Bitcoin, the world’s second-largest digital asset ethereum with an increase of 5.76% is trading at $1,823.16, capturing the total cap of $208,789,888,566.
Binance Coin retains its position at the top 3 ranks and with an increase of 2.90% in the last 24 hours is trading at $242.95.
The performance of other cryptocurrencies in the top 10 lists are as follows:
- Tether with a fall of 0.01% is trading at $1.00
- Cardano with a fall of 0.58 is trading at$1.13
- Polkadot with an increase of 2.61% is trading at $35.40
- XRP with an increase of 2.76% is trading at $0.4791
- Uniswap with a fall of 1.56% is trading at $33.25
- Litecoin with an increase of 4.20% is trading at $196.53
- Chainlink with an increase of 6.13% is trading at $31.00
All the 8000+ coins that are listed on the coinmarketcap is showing a mixed market result. Wait and identify the asset in which you want to invest to make a smart buy and sell decision. Follow our blog to stay updated with the crypto market news.