The global crypto market on July 15,2021 started with a rise of 2.40% over the last day, making the total market cap of $1.33T. The total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours is $63.47B, which makes a 0.42% increase.
Bitcoin by observing an increase of 2.20% in the past 24 hours is currently trading at $32,619.89. However, its dominance in the market cap has decreased by 0.14% over the last day, currently 45.89%.
Ethereum as compared to Bitcoin has received a double jump i.e. 4.57% in the past 24 hours and is currently trading at $1,970.25 making a total market cap of $229,352,951,275.
Other currencies that are showing green over the last 24 hours are
- Binance Coin with a rise of 3.88% is trading at $304.33
- Cardano with a rise of 2.58% is trading at $1.24
- XRP with a rise of 2.49% is trading at $0.6111
- Dogecoin with a rise of 1.22% trading at $0.1927
- Polkadot with a rise of 1.74% is trading at $13.54
Tether, USD Coin, Binance USD are the only coins in the top 10 list that are showing downtrends at the time of writing, trading at $1.00. Overall the market is showing a mixed result for crypto traders of all levels. If you want to stay updated, you should follow PCEX Member.