On February 4, 2021, Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that surged 3.77% after the market opening. All most all the top cryptocurrencies by the market cap are showing green except Tether(USDT) at the time of writing.
Leaving Bitcoin (BTC) behind, Ethereum (ETH) is the talk of the town today. Reached a fresh all-time high a day earlier, the ETH market jumped 7.56% in the last 24 hours and trading at $1,673.35. By reaching this level, the digital asset had gained more than 30.58% in the last 7 days.
The third most popular cryptocurrency by the marketcap Tether (USDT) falls down by 0.21% and trading at $0.9999.
Rest currency in the top 10 lists is performing pretty well. Have a look at the 24 hours change and the price at which the coins are trading:
- Polkadot (DOT) with an increase of 21.01% is trading at $21.05
- Ripple (XRP) with an increase of 1.88% is trading at $0.3828
- Cardano (ADA) with an increase of 0.85% is trading at $0.4319
- Litecoin(LTC) with an increase of 0.87% is trading at !151.52
- Chainlink (LINK) with an increase of 2.27% is trading at $24.62
Overall the cryptocurrency market is showing a very good performance. As the market is showing a positive sign, it is the right time to invest in this industry for a better return. To start trading in cryptocurrencies, click here.