A day after Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman presented the budget 2021-2022 in the parliament, the cryptocurrency market has opened with an up of 0.74% with a global market cap of $1.02T.
The total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours is $156.90B, which makes a 6.62% increase as all major coins showing green signs. Bitcoin with an increase of 1.37% is trading at Rs.34,270.54. Though its price has increased by 6.14% in the last 7 days, its dominance in the market is 62.14%, a decrease of 0.19% over a day.
The world’s second most popular cryptocurrency Ethereum surged to $1,439 per ether token, according to the Coinmarketcap’s price index. The currency has surged 7.68% in the last 24 hours and holds the 2nd position by having a total market cap of $159,385,888,619.
Tether (USDT) and Ripple (XRP) are the only cryptocurrency in the top 10 list fall down by 0.05% and 37.86% and trading at $ 0.9986 and $0.3558 respectively.
Other altcoins in the top 10 list are in green, giving investors and traders a good sign for investment. Some of them are:
- Polkadot (DOT) with an increase of 1.37% is trading at $16.32
- Cardano (ADA) with an increase of 4.83% is trading at $0.4172
- Chainlink (LINK) with an increase of 4.76% is trading at $23.49
- Bitcoin (LTC) with an increase of 5.99% is trading at @138.44
- Bitcoin Cash(BHC) with an increase of 1.88% is trading at $417.28
- Binance Coin (BNB) with an increase of 11.29% is trading at $50.63
Overall the cryptocurrency market is performing well today, giving investors and traders a good sign to invest their money in the crypto market. If you too want to invest your money, look at the market and analyze which currency you would like to buy. This will surely help you in making the best decision. Follow our blog to keep yourself updated and trade in the cryptocurrency market with confidence.